You might be wondering about how important choosing a bed is and what might be the right bed after a hospital stay or an injury.
Before you look at any piece of equipment, you should first know your rehabilitation plan by asking your doctor or surgeon, your physiotherapist, occupational therapist, case manager and/or social worker.
Firstly you should ask your support therapist or doctor if they have any recommendations for an adjustable bed or mattress that suits your needs.
It can be confusing trying to determine what your specific requirements are, and this is where we can help.
So be sure to call us on (01) 536 8675 or call into our showroom
Some questions to consider:
• will you need help getting in and out of bed?
• who will provide this help?
• will there be exercises or other activities you need to do in bed that another person needs to assist with?
Length of rehabilitation
- How long are you expected to take to recover?
- What are the phases of this rehabilitation?
These questions will help determine whether you should invest in a top of the range bed or mattress for a long term condition or choose avail of our bed rental scheme if you only need the equipment for a short period of time until your condition has stabilized.
Click here to see our collection of Mattresses
Click here to see our collection of Adjustable Beds