The Adiflex 220 Nursing Care Bed is a functional, robust, Low Bed, designed for Home Care, manufactured in Germany.
Patients benefit from the safety provided by a special low bed. The height of the Adiflex 220 Nursing Care Bed can be lowered down to 23 cm(9 inches), and raised up to 81cm(32 8inches).
Resting positions that are particularly low means that it is not necessary to restrict patients who are prone to falling. The proven comfort of Adiflex 220 Nursing Care Bed also allows for a wide range of lying surface and care positions in conjunction with the low version as well.
This bed has a weight capacity of 220 kg(36 stone).
Width: 120cm(4 foot).
Length: 200cm (6ft 6 inch) (Standard). Extra Long option available : 210cm(6ft 10 inch) , and 220cm(7ft 3 inch).
Optional Extras :
Lifting pole and Reading Light.
Adiflex 220 Specifications :
Featuring a four-section adjustable lying surface with zone-specific-reinforced wooden slats, an adjustable height, from 23cm(9 inches) up to 83 cm(32 inches) and integrated, ultra-stable wooden side rails, the Adiflex 220 is a fully functional nursing care bed for patients weighing up to 220kg(35 stone).
- Wooden slats with section reinforcement
- Integrated wooden side rails
- Fully covered end panels on the insides
- Total weight: 155 kg
- Lying surface dimensions: See feature options
- External dimensions: See feature options
- Safe capacity: 255 kg
- Maximum person weight: 220 kgs(35 stone)
- Height adjustment: 40cm(16 inches) – 81cm(32 inches)
- Lifter space: 23 cm(9 inches)
- Side rail height: 37 cm(15 inches)
- Motors: water-resistant to IPX4, high-quality spiral cable with anti-kink cable management, fuse in the mains plug and emergency drop.
- Lying surface: 4-section
Manufactured in Germany by Hermann Bock GmbH.
*All sizes in inches are approximate.
Terms & Conditions :
- Delivery is available nationwide and all of our beds are installed & assembled by our own engineers, and set up completely Free of Charge.
- We will also take away your old bed, and mattress, if required.
- Care to Comfort offers it’s clients a Full 5 Year Guarantee.
- If this bed is being purchase for somebody with a medical issue, you may be able to receive a refund for any VAT charged, please see VAT refund page for more information:(VAT Form 61A).
- Electric Adjustable Beds are considered a medical device and subject to circumstances may be applicable for income tax credits. Please consult your tax advisor.
- Care to Comfort have partnered with Capital Credit Union to provide our customers with quick and affordable finance options. To apply for a CU Smart Pay loan please visit their website.