Featuring a four-section adjustable lying surface with zone-specific-reinforced wooden slats, an adjustable height of up to 81 cm(31.88 inches) and integrated, ultra-stable wooden side rails, the Adiflex 220 is a fully functional nursing care bed for patients weighing up to 220kg(34.65 stone).
- Wooden slats with section reinforcement
- Integrated wooden side rails
- Fully covered end panels on the insides
- Total weight: 155 kg
- Lying surface dimensions: See feature options
- External dimensions: See feature options
- Safe capacity: 255 kg
- Maximum person weight: 220 kgs(34.65 stone)
- Height adjustment: 40cm(15.75 inches) – 81cm(31.88 inches)
- Lifter space: 23 cm(9 inches)
- Side rail height: 37 cm(14.50 inches)
- Motors: water-resistant to IPX4, high-quality spiral cable with anti-kink cable management, fuse in the mains plug and emergency drop.
- Lying surface: 4-section
Manufactured in Germany by Hermann Bock GmbH.