The Adilec 280 is a Robust Premium Nursing Care Bed for Patients Weighing up to 280 kg(44stone)
Featuring an exceptionally robust lifting column mechanism and a sturdy, special lying surface, the Adilec 280 is equipped as a nursing care bed for extremely heavy patients weighing up to 280kgs(44stone).
Manufactured in Germany by Hermann Bock GmbH.
The Standard length of the Adilec 280 Bariatric Care Bed is 200cm(6foot 6.7inches), this length can be increased to 220cm(7 foot 2.6 1inches) for the very Tall Person.
Integrated wooden side rails
Fully covered end panels on the insides
Central braking 2+2 system
- Total weight: 210 kg
- Lying surface dimensions: See feature options
- External dimensions: See feature options
- Safe capacity: 315 kg
- Maximum person weight: 280 kg(44 Stone)
- Height adjustment: 40 cm(15.75 inches) – 81 cm(31.88 inches)
- Lifter space: > 15 cm(5.90 inches)
- Side rail height: 39 cm(15.35 inches)
- Motors: water-resistant to IPX4, high-quality spiral cable with anti-kink cable management, fuse in the mains plug and emergency drop.
- Feature options (Item no. / Lying Surface Dimension / external dimensions
- 100cm(3foot 3.7inches) x 200cm(6foot 6.7 inches) / (116 x 223 cm).
- 100cm(3foot 3.7inches) x 220cm(7 foot 2.6 inches) / (116 x 243 cm).
- 120cm(4foot) x 200cm(6foot 6.7 inches) / (136 x 223 cm).
- 120cm(4foot) x220cm(7foot 2.6 inches) / (136 x 243 cm).
- 140cm(4ft 6inch) x 200cm(6foot 6.7 inches) / (156 x 223 cm).
- 140cm(4ft 6 inch) x 220cm(7foot 2.6 inches / 156 x 243 cm).
- Lying surface: 4-section.
Terms & Conditions :
- Delivery is available nationwide and all of our beds are installed, by our own engineers, and set up completely free of charge.
- We will also take away your old bed, and mattress, if required.
- Care to Comfort offers it’s clients a Full 5 Year Guarantee.
- If this bed is being purchase for somebody with a medical issue, you may be able to receive a refund for any VAT charged, please see VAT refund page for more information:(VAT Form 61A).
- Electric Adjustable Beds are considered a medical device and subject to circumstances may be applicable for income tax credits. Please consult your tax advisor.
- Care to Comfort have partnered with Capital Credit Union to provide our customers with quick and affordable finance options. To apply for a CU Smart Pay loan please visit their website.