Dino Cot Care Bed
New standards in care for young people.
The innovative Dino Nursing Care Bed from Hermann Bock GmbH , is perfectly tailored to the needs of children requiring care.
Young patients can receive care either from the comfort of their own home,or at paediatric rehabilitation centres.
With its warm wood tones and transparent acrylic glass element, the visually appealing bed offers children the necessary sense of security as well as accessibility and optimal safety.
Lying surface dimension: 90 cm(3 foot) x 170 cm(5.25 Feet).
Maximum person weight: 135 kg(21.25 stone).
Prices Available On Request.
Manufactured in Germany by Hermann Bock GmbH .
Dino Cot Care Bed sets New Standards in Care for Young People.
Large acrylic glass window offers Children a Safe and Homely Atmosphere plus clear views inside and out.
The low-level lying position provides Young Patients with Safety while they sleep and play.
The stable lifting columns allow the bed to be raised up to 86cm(33.85 inches) – whatever height is required for ergonomically optimal nursing care and therapy.
Advantages at a glance :
- Comfort and flexibility
- Optimal accessibility thanks to fold-out doors (also for use in therapy)
- Safe and homely atmosphere
- Unique low-level position
- Innovative lifting columns lower without risk of injury from crushing
- Flexible height adjustment for more convenience in care
- Child-friendly features
- Modular concept
- Ergonomic, electrically adjustable lying surface
- Saliva-proof surfaces
- Designed in accordance with standard in development prEN 50637
- Total weight: 165 kg
- Lying surface dimension: 90 cm(3 foot) x 170 cm(5.25 Feet)
- External dimension: 106.5 x 215 cm
- Safe capacity: 170 kg
- Maximum person weight: 135 kg(21.25 stone)
- Height adjustment: 16 cm(6.29 inches) – 86 cm(33.85 inches)
- Lifter space: >15 cm(5.9 inches)
- Side rail height: 74 cm(29.13 inches), adaptable for 109 cm(42.9 inches) and 144 cm(56.69 inches)
- Motors: water-resistant to IPX4, high-quality spiral cable with anti-kink cable management, fuse in the mains plug, SMPS with extra-low voltage system.
- Lying surface: 4-section
- The prices quoted are subject to VAT @23%. This VAT payment can be reclaimed if the adjustable bed is purchased for a person with a medical issue using Form : VAT61A
- Orthopaedic Beds, and Orthopaedic Chairs MAY be Tax Deductable. Please take advice from your Financial Consultant.