The Domiflex Classic Low Nursing Care Bed is a functional, robust, Low Bed, designed for Home Care, manufactured in Germany.
Patients benefit from the safety provided by a special low bed. The height of the Domiflex Classic Low can be lowered all the way down to 21 cm(8 inches) , minimising the risk of injury to patients if they fall out of bed while they sleep, for example.
Resting positions that are particularly low means that it is not necessary to restrict patients who are prone to falling. The proven comfort of Domiflex Classic Low Nursing Care Bed also allows for a wide range of lying surface and care positions in conjunction with the low version as well.
This bed has a weight capacity of 135 kg(21 stone).
Optional Extras :
Lifting pole and Reading Light.
Width: 90cm(3 foot) & 100cm(3ft 3 inch).
Length: 200cm (6ft 6 inch) (Standard). Extra Long option available : 210cm(6ft 10 inch) , and 220cm(7ft 3 inch).
Domiflex Classic Low Nursing Care Bed Specifications :
- Total weight: 82 kg
- Lying surface dimension: 90 x 200 cm(3foot x 6ft 6inch)
- External dimension: 103 x 221 cm
- Safe working load: 170 kg
- Maximum Person Weight: 135 kg(21 stone)
- Height adjustment: 21 to 61 cm(8 inch to 24 inch)
- Side rail height: 37 cm with wooden slats
Terms & Conditions :
- Delivery is available nationwide and all of our beds are installed, by our own engineers, and set up completely free of charge.
- We will also take away your old bed, and mattress, if required.
- Care to Comfort offers it’s clients a Full 5 Year Guarantee.
- If this bed is being purchase for somebody with a medical issue, you may be able to receive a refund for any VAT charged, please see VAT refund page for more information:(VAT Form 61A).
- Electric Adjustable Beds are considered a medical device and subject to circumstances may be applicable for income tax credits. Please consult your tax advisor.
- Care to Comfort have partnered with Capital Credit Union to provide our customers with quick and affordable finance options. To apply for a CU Smart Pay loan please visit their website.