The Mina Solid Oak Wooden Electric Adjustable Bed comes with a choice of 6 different Upholstered Headboards in a vast assortment of colours.
Maximum Weight Load : On a Standard Electric Adjustable Mechanism(28 Slats) is 120kg(18.9 stone),*extra weight capacity(up to 150 kg)(23 stone) is available at a premium price.
This bed comes with a Luxury Pocket Sprung Cool Foam Mattress named Dream Cloud.
- There are 320 springs per Square Metre.
- Approximately 600 springs per mattress.
- 7 zones of comfort
- The springs have cool foam on both sides (2 x 3cm) (so the Dream Cloud mattress can be rotated and lipped, which greatly increases its life’s span.)
- Good Ventilation.
- Anti Bacterial.
- Anti Fungal.
- Washable Cover with 4 sides zipper.
- Mattress Thickness : 20cm(8 inch).
*The option of an upgrade in choice of mattress, e.g. to Latex, is also available, at an additional cost.
Maximum Weight Load : on a Standard Electric Adjustable mechanism(28 Slats) is 120 kg(18.9 stone), *extra weight capacity(up to 150 kg)(23 stone) is available at a premium price.
Vertical Lift Mechanism
The Mina Electric Adjustable Bed is also available with the option of a Vertical-Lift Mechanism (ideal for a carer) in either ONE side or BOTH sides of a Dual Mechanism & Dual Mattress Bed,(except in the size 4ft 6inch)(140cm).
The Vertical-Lift Mechanism can be fitted at a later date, if required at an additional cost.
Maximum weight load on the Vertical-Lift Mechanism is 140 kg(22 stone).
Care to Comfort’s regular Electric Mechanisms & Vertical-Lift Mechanisms are all manufactured in Germany.
Mina Bed Overall Dimensions:
- Maximum Width including Headboard: +14cm (5.5 inch).
- Maximum Length: +22cm (8.5 inch).
- Height(Floor up to top of side bar): 42cm (17 inch).
- Height of Headboard: 117 cm (46 inch).
- Sides Depth : 21cm(8.25 inch).
- Sides Thickness : 25mm(1 inch).
- Thickness of Headboard :14.5cm(6inch).
More Information :
Delivery is available nationwide and all of our beds are installed, by our own engineers and set up completely free of charge.
Care to Comfort offers it’s clients a Full 5 Year Guarantee and after sales support.
We can remove your old bed and mattress, if required.
If this bed is being purchase for somebody with a medical issue, you may be able to receive a refund for any VAT charged, please see VAT refund page for more information:(VAT Form 61A).
50% Deposit can be paid on placing of order, with balance to be paid on delivery of bed.