The Moya Solid Oak Electric Adjustable Bed is a stunning bed that has a sleek design that almost appears to be floating.
This bed comes with a Luxury Pocket Sprung Cool Foam Mattress named Dream Cloud.
- There are 320 springs per Square Metre.
- Approximately 600 springs per mattress.
- 7 zones of comfort
- The springs have cool foam on both sides (2 x 3cm) (so the Dream Cloud mattress can be rotated and lipped, which greatly increases its life’s span.)
- Good Ventilation.
- Anti Bacterial.
- Anti Fungal.
- Washable Cover with 4 sides zipper.
- Mattress Thickness : 20cm(8 inch).
*The option of an upgrade in choice of mattress, e.g. to Latex, is also available, at an additional cost.
Vertical Lift Mechanism
The bed is available with the option of a Vertical-Lift Mechanism, which is ideal for a carer, on one or both sides of a Dual Control Electric Adjustable Bed, except in the 4ft 6inch (140cm) size. The Vertical-Lift Mechanism can be fitted at a later date, if required, at an additional cost. The maximum weight load on the Vertical-Lift Mechanism is 140 kg (22 stone). Care to Comfort’s regular Electric Mechanisms and Vertical-Lift Mechanisms are all manufactured in Germany.
(in order: Rustic Oil Oak, Grey Oil Oak, White Oil Oak, Natural Oil Oak)
Moya Bed Overall Dimensions:
- Maximum Width including Headboard: +13cm (5 inch).
- Maximum Length: +15cm (6 inch).
- Height(Floor up to top of side bar): 48cm (19 inch)
- Height of Headboard: 91cm (36 inch).
- Sides Depth : 23cm(9 inch).
- Sides Thickness : 25mm(1 inch).
- Leg Height : 48cm(19 inch).
More Information :
Delivery is available nationwide and all of our beds are installed, by our own engineers and set up completely free of charge.
Care to Comfort offers it’s clients a Full 5 Year Guarantee and after sales support.
We can remove your old bed and mattress, if required.
Care to Comfort have partnered with Capital Credit Union to provide our customers with quick and affordable finance options. To apply for a CU Smart Pay loan please visit their website.
If this bed is being purchase for somebody with a medical issue, you may be able to receive a refund for any VAT charged, please see VAT refund page for more information:(VAT Form 61A).
50% Deposit can be paid on placing of order, with balance to be paid on delivery of bed.